Personal Identification Information
GGSA may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety
of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register
on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services,
features or resources made available by the Service. Users may be asked for,
as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit
and make use of The Service anonymously. GGSA will collect personal identification
information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except
that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Gazetted information provided by The Service resides in the public domain, by law, and includes identification numbers, addresses and names. Legal gazettes are to be excluded so that this information not appear in Google search results when searching on individuals by name, identity number and / or address. More.
Non-Personal Identification Information
GGSA may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Service. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Service, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How Is Collected Information Used
GGSA may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate the Service — the Service may need User's information to display content on the website correctly.
- To improve customer service — information Users provide helps to respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize Users experience — by making use of information in the aggregate form to understand how Users as a group use the services and resources provided by the Service.
- To improve the Service — feedback Users provide may be used to improve the Service.
- To process payments — information Users provide about themselves when placing an order may be made use of only to provide service to that order. This information is not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails — the User's email address may be used to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to send service alerts, or respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Protecting Users Information
GGSA adops appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored by the Service.
Sharing Users Personal Information
GGSA does not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. GGSA may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Service that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licencors and other third parties. GGSA does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Service. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Service, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using the Service, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not make use the Service. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated 04 Jul, 2018